In addition, the features, applications and activities offered as part of this website could also be subjected to additional privacy terms specified in connection with such features, applications and activities, all of which are incorporated herein by reference.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
In connection with your use of this website, you will often be required to provide, and we may collect, information that can identify you personally (“Personal Information”), such as your name, telephone number or e-mail address. For example, you may be required to provide personal information when you;
- Sign up to receive e-mails, newsletters or other communications
- Participate in surveys, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions offered via the site
- Communicate with us via the site
The website contains reviews, opinions and information regarding products and services manufactured or provided by third parties. We are not responsible in any way for such products and services, and nothing contained on the site should be construed as a guarantee of the functionality, utility, safety or reliability of any product or services reviewed or discussed on the site.
While we do our best to make sure the content we prepare is accurate across this website, you must make sure you follow the directions provided by the manufacturer or service provider when using any product or service reviewed or discussed on the site. We also do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the content.
In no circumstance, will we be liable in any way for any Content across this website. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Disclosure Of Information
- To companies that provide support services to us or perform functions on our behalf, such as marketing, analytics, processing credit card or payment transactions and providing customer service.
- If required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary for those of any of our parent companies, affiliates or subsidiaries, any users of the site or the public.
- In connection with a sale of the site or some or all of our business, assets or equity, a merger or other disposition of our company or a corporate reorganization. Please see the section below entitled “Assignment; Change of Ownership” for further information.
- To help us determine how people use parts of the site so we can improve our site and customize new product offerings. We may provide Non-Personal Information about how our users collectively use the site in aggregated form to our business partners and other third parties.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. This includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
This site uses Google Analytics to track and report website traffic. Once the data is collected, its shared with other google services and Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Its possible to opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
As a result, we will also use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”).
The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history. DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers.
Your Legal Rights
You have rights under data protection laws (GDPR) in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at the ICO.org or by clicking here.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
If you have questions, please contact us in writing as follows:
Sam’s Outdoor, 15 Bird Flow Road, Winchester or e-mail us at contact@Samsoutdoors.co.uk